We work with you, your team and stakeholders by asking and resolving key questions helping you to develop a clear way forward We consider some of the following aspects of your business.
- Overheads – do you have a business that needs a significant amount of business every month “to stand still?”
- Capital resources – do you have enough to do what you need to?
- Time resources – do you have enough to do what you really need to?
- Personnel resources – do you have enough to do what you really need to?
- Do you know who your customers are, their needs and are you delivering what you really want to to customers?
- Are your suppliers dictating to you?
- Is the business driving you, or vice-versa?
- What would happen if you walked away tomorrow?
- Are you maximising return in your business?
We Look following aspects of your operation:
- The principle of “value added”. Is each activity adding value?
- Is everything that you do necessary?
- Are you swimming against the current in the middle of the stream?
- Core competencies – What are you good at?
- Core competencies – What are you not so good at?
- How are you going to maximise return?